Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frame:||Anodized Aluminum||Filter Material:||Waterproof Glass Fiber|
|Filter Efficiency:||H11-H14 EN:1822||Life Span:||3 -5 Years|
|Faceguard:||Double Side Metal Mesh||OEM:||Availabel|
|Air Flow Rate:||Standard Or Customized|
Cleanroom hepa type filter for Pharmaceutical Hospital HVAC System
The HEPA filters that can be used in cleanrooms of pharmaceutical, hospital operate rooms HVAC system,
fitler fine dust as large as 0.3um with efficiency to 99.97% @ 0.3um;
HEPA filter constructions:
1. Aluminum alloy frame offer stroge body;
2. Waterproof and fireproof glass fiber media, HV compay glass fiber available;
3. Polyurethane sealant prevent air leakage;
4. Neoprene gasket make sure no air bypass;
5. Double side painted metal mesh protect the filter media from damage;
How often to change the air filter ( HEPA filter ) in cleanroom ?
The change rate depends on environment
Normally, it`s 3 months for pre filter, 6 months for medium filter, like pocket filter and v bank filter, 12 - 18 months for HEPA filter, change the pre filter and medium filter in time can enlarge life span of HEPA filter.
When HEPA filter air pressure drop reach to 3 times of its initial resistance, or HEPA filters get air leakage that cannot be fixed, it`s also necessary to change HEPA filters.
The application of the HEPA filters;
1. Cleanrooms of pharmaceutical, hospital operate room, food industries, micron electrical industries, laboratories, and so on,
2. Terminal air filtration of HVAC system;
3. Air purify equipment like vertical & horizontal laminar flow cabinet, FFU fan filter unit, cleanroom ceiling modules, air showers, pass boxes, softwall clean booths and so on;
4. HEPA filter made of polyester materials can be used for home air purifiers; the HEPA filters combined with carbon filter, photocatalyst layer, pre filter can provide multiply functions;
Contact Person: Miss.NIsa