Cleanroom V Bank HEPA Filter GMP Pharmaceutical & Hospital Surgery Room Application
1. stainless steel frame, galavanized steel, aluminum board, plastic ABS and so on;
2. HV company high performance glass fiber media;
3. Filter efficiency rrange H13, H14 U15 and so on;
4. Customized size available;
5. Sealed by polyurethance;
6. Gasket neoprene;
7. Initial resistance 200 Pa;
8. Final resistance 600 Pa;
for GMP pharmaceutical & hospital surgery operating room and other workshop that require super high level air cleanliness;
The requirements for HEPA filter installation in cleanrooms
- HEPA filters should be cleaned on appearance and leakage tested;
- HVAC tunnel should be cleaned as well as the ceiling system;
- Air conditioning system commissioning for over 12 hours, then clean the HVAC and ceiling system again.
- HEPA filters should be handled gently, prevent collision;
- Check the HEPA filters if the media is complete and no corrosion, no broken of the frame, specifications such as size, air flow rate and resistance, efficiency are match the cleanroom requirements;
- Make sure the resistance of each neighboring HEPA filters are similar and floated within ±5%.
- The frame that applied to install HEPA filters should be horizontal.
- Neoprene gasket to seal the slim between HEPA filters and the holding frame, extrusion rate of gasket is 25-30%.
- Make sure the airflow direction same between HEPA filters and ventilation systems;
The relationship between air velocity and pressure drop of HEPA filters;
- The Brownian motion of fine dust particles is actively, low air velocity means the fine particles have longer time to style inside the filter paper. So there are much chance to collision fine glass fiber and get captured. According to the experience, low air velocity provides higher air filter efficiency. Especially when glass fiber with electrostatic adsorption function, reducing air velocity can increase the change that fine dust be captured.
- Normally, large airflow will reducing the filter efficiency, so it`s no necessary to operate the HEPA filters exceed its air flow rate; lower air velocity can increase the efficiency, and the same time reducing pressure drop. for example, the 24*24*12 inch HEPA filter with separator the air flow rate is 2000m³ per hour, the resistance is 250Pa. Reducing the airflow to 1000m³ per hour, the resistance is 125Pa.